3.22.2010

Today was the first day back at school. Went to Powells, heard Raymonds stories about parties he had and people he fought... Powell's father in law died, and Yorke was acting very out of character, doubting her teaching skills. Fortunately I am not in geography i.e. in her grasp.
First block, Law with Tuck, Torts, Torts, Damages.. Law is probably the class I learn most in just because I have absuloutely no background in Law at all. Also, it's really interesting because so many crime shows are marketed in the media, just due to public fascination. I was watching Castle today and because of the things I know about Law I kept laughing at the show.. it's very un realistic.
Then I had photography. Ah Photoshop, how I missed thee.
Lunch of hashbrowns and pasta salad, discussing Metric with a friend...
Lit was after lunch, and was it lovely.. yes, yes, it was. A little bit of Atwood, a little bit of Wolfe, and a lot of Pynchon. Discussed by thoughts on thesis with Moorhead: sexuality is my topic..
Then my favourite, English. A breath of fresh air.. Reading Catcher in the Rye... Wait being witty. Found out I'm getting the highest mark in my class for term two. yay? I'm dissapointed at how little I care, although it is re-assuring in a sense.
Katrina came over after school and we watched The office, chatted, played Super Smash bro's..
Now I am tired and ready to tackle some more Pynchon.
Here's a photo from the vault. my favourite urban outfitters shirt.
Anyways, that's a summary of my day. Not sure how much longer I can keep this up.
It's nice though.. a good ending to my day I suppose.
Goodnight, Internet.

1 comment: