3.24.2010

Come to terms with a few things:
* I really do care about my English mark, and it embaresses me because I don't want to be one of those people that is super percentage-obsessed. But realisically speaking, a good mark to me speaks of some sort of recognition of all the work I've put in and my passion for it.
* Philosophy club should happen more then once a week.. I mean, sure it's great to let all those idea's accumulate, but my thinking is not exclusive to tuesdays at lunch.
* As awesome as it is to have time alone, I love how much time I've been spending with friends. Isolationism is awesome, but only in countries in world war one and two....
* I have been sort of in a "bubble".. the song high speed by Coldplay comes to mind lyrically.. anyways I no longer am going to let other people's perceptions of how I should be, cloud my perception of how I should be. And I deserve to be treated with respect, I mean, I don't care if it's a clone of me, I know myself better then anyone and how I feel and am should be validated.

ALSO
* The song Quiet Houses by Fleet Foxes may quite possibly be my favourite song ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment