3.25.2010

Our Yearbook is going to look AWESOME.
I speculate.
For some reason yearbook felt like six hours instead of two today, but luckily I got to be the DJ, and playing music always helps.. anything from passion pit, beethoven, kanye west, it was wonderful.
Today was awesome just because I got to spend a lot of time with someone, but I am alone at my house right now which makes me sad.
I'm going to talk about decisions, because I made a decision about forty ish minutes ago, and I'm really waffling over how I feel about it. I Hate those decisions where you make them JUST to make a decision, or where it's not actually genuine, or where you change your mind five seconds later.
The problem with me and decision making is the fact that I really have problems making up my mind, ever, about things, so making a decision is the extreme of that, which obviously, by extension, I find very difficult.
ahh

No comments:

Post a Comment