3.08.2010

Last night I had a dream, one which I seem to be having a lot lately.
I was the protaginist in it, so to speak, but I'm not sure if I was actually me, if that makes sense.
Anyways, there was this man, this really, frightening and wonderful harrowing person, who I can't conjure a mental picture of, and he lived in this room, this cavernous, gigantic, room.
The room was composed of shelves on all the walls, there was no bare space, and the floor and ceiling were some sort of reflective glass.
I was sitting cross-legged in the middle of this room,
and I'm not sure where the man was,
but slowly, all these metal-crafted bugs, made from jewels, sort of like from the andrew bird music video for "Imitosis", they all started crawling towards me, and I was terrified.
The bugs came up to me, and surrounded me and started to crawl into my skin.
That's all I remember, but that somehow, by letting this mans bugs crawl into my skin,
I was gaining the mans favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment