3.07.2010

Before I forget, because frankly, dear internet, I will,
I would like to reveal that I have embarked upon a path of Russian novels lately,
the one I am currently tackling is "The Brothers Karamazov"
by Dostoyevsky.
One thing that saddens me is that at the age of, well I dunno if I should disclose my age on the internets...
Anyways, I've all ready read so much classic literature and so many novels that it doesn't feel like I have that much left... on the other hand, I am aware of the fact that I am young and know nothing so that when I do re read these "classic novels" when I'm older I will definitely take something very different away from them.
I love reading. I mean, recently I have forayed in the world of movies, but at the end of the day, i still feel like as an aspiring writer, I take something quite different away from a finished novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment