11.01.2010

There are so many ironies in the world. Some of the most sensitive people I know are capable of being the most insensitive, and I feel like I am experiencing the full brute force of that right now.
When I befriend people and feel a really great connection with them I do invest a lot in them, and become quite attached to said person, and it really hurts, an inexplicable amount, when you trust, and truly care, for someone, and are constantly reminded of the fact that either a) they don't feel the same way or b) just take you for grantedto a ludicrous degree. I listen to him, and try to help him in all these situations, and he laments about wanting to find a connection , one which I legitametely thought we had. asdasd.
I don't know what to think. I mean, rationality doesn't even come into this, just, compassion.
My heart hurts.
And me being confrontational about this will only cause pain and not be productive, so I have to internalize it.
://////////////////////////////////////

1 comment:

  1. awww natty
    i can only say i've been in such a similar situation... it's ridic.
    well... many people have experienced something similar.
    my heart is always hurting and i hate it... and i know what you mean. it actually does hurt.
    i miss you natty... and your poety/writing, or whatever you shall call it is so so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete