4.27.2010

You know what I hate, almost more than anything?
People who think that they know everything. To think that you know everything is ignorance, and I know me saying this in itself is a form of seeming like I know everything and therefore I am being contradictory, but it's not like that.
It goes hand in hand with being condescending.
Regarding people who are condescending, a perfect example is Adults. Adults? One may ask while sitting on their cough or duvet in a world where adults run virtually every facet of ANYTHING. Yes, adults. Adults are people, and I do recognize the fact that they know more then I do, simply due to age and experience, but I hate it when they scoff at youth.
My dad does this sometimes, and I know man people's parents or adults do this a lot of the time, when they come home from working and being a 'man', and then they come down and expel their reign of terror on everything. It is so frusterating to me, I can't even put it into words.
People, get this into your heads:
-you are above no one
and
-nothing you can do or say will make you better or smarter than anyone else because those words, in themselves, are just words and mean absuloutely nothing
Gosh..

No comments:

Post a Comment