4.30.2010

I hate not being able to get over someone, and how, when you think you have, and you feel fine, then you just see them in a fleeting way, just a glance, and that is literally all it takes to get you into them again.
I had the most terrible experience of that today,
but it was a lot more dramatic.
I don't want to divulge a lot, but basically it was out of nowhere,
and my heart still hurts.
I know breaking up with someone must suck, a lot,
I've been single for a while so it's not exactly fresh in my mind,
but when you have feelings for someone for a long time,
and there's a chance that they might feel the same way,
and then nothing happens, it leaves so much to think about; what could have been, if they felt the same. Goddamit I know I sound like such a teenage girl right now in such a typical whiny situation but it really fucking sucks.
I'll hammer it out on the ukulele.

No comments:

Post a Comment