6.03.2010

Sasquatch

Sasquatch was fantastic.
Imagine a music festival, a normal one where some people are drunk, some are smoking weed. Then add everyone doing E, and you will have Sasquatch.
It was so beautiful, and I met some rad people,
and saw some fantastic bands,
and danced like a mofo.

Laura Marling;
Hope in the Air was her best song.
She was very cute and charming and British.

Mumford and Sons:
They were fantastic.
Sigh no More and White Blank Page blew my mind
it was so brilliant.



The Middle East
This rad Australian band who had really good harmonies,
the wind was blowing furiously during their concert,
and I was front row,
it was a very ethereal experience.
I like the darkest side of my heart
the most.


PATRICK WATSON
my favourite live performer:
I saw Patrick in December at the Vogue front row, and he was fantastic.
I got there super early and was front row again, and it was just as good as the first time, if not better. He was smoking the whole time,
and was super beautiful.
He performed Travelling Salesman, Big Bird, Fireweeds, Beijing, and Luscious Life.
After the show I gave a Poloraid with a Haiku I wrote on it to a bouncer, and he gave it to Patrick. Patrick smiled and waved at me, and finished taking his stuff away with the poloroid in his mouth.
Here are all some more pictures of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment