6.23.2010

Not sure how I feel about a lot of things right now.
A lot of my friendships are going through really fucked up stages,
where I'm either oddly close to people I usually don't get along with,
or vice versa.
Im starting to really loathe awkwardness too,
I feel like my filter, of being uncomfertable,
is slowly wearing off,
and I'm more and more capable of being myself in front of more and more people.
Being drunk is always such an interesting experience,
just because those social filters and insecurities disappear,
to an extent,
and I experience a euphoria in which I feel,
integrated.
I usually feel feet away, I suppose, and not experiencing that,
having some sort of comradery,
really helps.
I'm going to another party at this water reservoir thing tonight.
Mmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment